Saturday, December 4, 2010

lunch next week?

I wanted to congratulate you all on a wonderful final critique. The discussions that we had about your work was great and I hope you all feel accomplished and proud of your selves. We didnt get a chance to celebrate directly after the crit, and a few of you mentioned that you wouldn't mind grabbing lunch or dinner next week sometime... so, i am suggesting we go to Boca Fiesta sometime next week for lunch. Please write back and let me know a good day/time for you or if you are interested in this. i am free pretty much every day but friday.

let me know!
hope you all can make it- but if you can't no worries....


http://www.bocafiesta.com/



leah

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I can probably make any of the days this week work for lunch, except tomorrow lol. Should we send out an email about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, why dont we say lunch on wed? at like 12?

    ReplyDelete